Wednesday, October 14, 2009

here and there (again)

y-y-y-y-y-y-yeah boooyyyyyy.

i knew a kid named jerrod in high school who used to rub his hand on his desk like he was mixing a record and say that over and over and over.

today i'm a featured guest blogger for a guy named jerrod. it would be hilarious if it was the same guy, but it's not. no, this jerrod, of the yellow factor, has asked me to be a part of a little pink series he's doing to showcase some of his favorite women writers.

and who am i to turn down a chance for ever-increasing internet glory, or to help out a pal. so go check out my post here or here (it's the same link, just in cases) and enjoy!

7 comments:

miss. chief said...

I met my high-school best friend when I moved to a small town because we were fighting over a guy named Jerrod.
It also wasn't Yellow Factor Jerrod.

Alyson said...

I had a crush on a guy in high school name Jerrod. So did the majority of the female population.

It also wasn't TYF Jerrod. Though I'm sure he's had many women swooning over him too.

Badass Geek said...

I was bullied by a guy named Jared in elementary school. I hated that kid.

Unknown said...

congrats.
only jared I know is the subway guy and I don't "know" him know him.

Bird Shit said...

I have to say I have never met a Jerrod in my life.

Bird Shit said...

I have to say I have never met a Jerrod in my life.

Lana said...

miss- HAHAHA! what you just said made my whole post funnier.

owo- the name just sounds like it's supposed to be a hot guy right?

badass- i think that's because he spelled it the dumb way.

stacie- imagine if you did?! that would be crazy because i still have a hard time believing that that jared is a dude.

bs & bc- there's still time. i bet there's a jerrod out there with your name on him.