Monday, December 9, 2013

boo who?

don't cry it's only a joke.

so what I want to spend a day with the voice of that villain in the batman movie, the one with the crazy headgear strapped to his face. 

sometimes I get the urge to change things up a bit. 

I've never been one for moderation though.  i'm kind of an all-or-nothing gal.

so what I want to walk a catwalk with a pet potbellied pig on a leash.  a blue paisley leash.

a pig-toting, masked villainess with a kooky voice probably wouldn't have gotten yelled at by an old lady in the grocery store today. 

but that's not my only shake 'em up motivation.  while avoiding old lady anger would be clutch in my daily activities, it would be more rewarding if I wasn't wound up so tight that I felt the need to yell back at old ladies.

i'm not sure if this is holiday stress, or two kids one mommy stress, or my dog's ear skin collects in flakey piles on my couch stress, or i'm a professional chef and I ate a pretzel and Hershey's kisses for dinner stress.

anyone want a dog?

I need my mojo back.  I've been out of practice with writing.  don't judge my first dip back in the bloggy pool.  I never was one for a grand (re-)entrance. 

2 comments:

Mr. Condescending said...

been wondering where you were.

PorkStar said...

I remember you from ages ago.